Our detailed visual and eye health exam includes:
- Complete patient general health and eye health history to determine any existing medical conditions and patients’ lifestyle. This will allow the doctors to find the optimal solution for your visual needs as well as determine if certain health conditions may cause visual problems.
- Retinal Imaging is use to screen and diagnose various ocular conditions. It is extremely usefully in documenting and monitoring retinal conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, macular degeneration, hypertensive retinopathy, and more. This procedure most likely requires an additional service fee.
- Eye muscle movement/coordination test to check how both eyes work together. If eyes don’t work well as a team you may experience fatigue or eyestrain.
- Visual field testing to detect and monitor for any changes to your peripheral vision, which is also helpful to detect glaucoma and any neurological defects.
- Updated and precise prescription for distance, intermediate and near visual needs.
- External and internal ocular health screenings for infections, allergies, abrasions, cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and other retinal abnormalities.
- Contact lens fitting for new and experienced patients. We offer soft disposable contact lenses (including toric lenses to correct for astigmatism and multifocal lenses to correct both distance and near vision at the same time), as well as rigid gas permeable lenses. This procedure most likely requires an additional service fee if requested.
- Refractive surgery co-management (including lasik and cataract surgery) to provide the optimal outcome.
- Eye examinations for children. We recommend school-aged children come in annually for their eye exams to maintain good eye health.
- Our optical provides a wide selection of frames that will best complement your style.